In this section, I’ll share my professional work experience.
Worked with CERN (Geneva, Switzerland) as Google Summer Of Code 2018 student during Summer 2018.
- Project aimed at implementing Long Short Term Memory Network (LSTM) in Toolkit for Multivariate Analysis (TMVA) which is a deep learning module of ROOT data analysis framework.
- Worked with them for straight 8 months as Open Source Contributor before GSoC period.
- Successfully completed GSoC ‘18 completing all project deliverables.
Worked with FOSSASIA, Singapore as Google Summer Of Code 2017 student during Summer 2017.
- Built an application which fetches results using YaCy Web Crawler to crawl and collect information from various sources. Functionality includes text to speech search, image search, deployment of crawler using container management tool and more
- Worked with them for 1 year as Open Source Contributor and Google Code-In Mentor 2017-18.
- Successfully completed GSoC ‘17 completing all the project deliverables.
Apart from these projects, I’ve also worked on projects as an individual either on an idea or a course project which I’ve mentioned in my Linkedin profile or you can contact me through my mentioned email on the website if interested to know more and I’ll either share my resume or will have a little talk over it! ;)